Saturday 7 July 2012

Tag: Would You Rather - Beauty Edition

Hello! Today I'm going to be doing the Would You Rather Tag because I saw this tag on An-An's blog http://anansays.blogspot.co.uk/ and it looked a lot of fun so I decided to do it.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your
palettes and eyeshadows?

I would rather loose all of my eyeshadows and pallets because I couldn't live without mascaras!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

This is really hard because I really love long hair but I don't like when old people have long hair and you would have split ends, ew no. I guess chop it all off wait are you aloud to wear a wig?

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I like both to honest I guess coral?

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I'm in the awkward height stage where I'm still growing so If i spent it all on clothes and then they stopped fitting me it would be a waste of $1000 but yet again Makeup goes off so I don't really know.... probably Makeup.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

IMAGINE LIPSTICK AS A EYELINER THATS JUST EW. Eyeliner as lipstick wait can you get pink and nude eyeliner? *searches up* yup you do:)

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora because it has more than one brand:)

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

I don't really wear lipstick I just don't suit it... So probably lipstick.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Easy winter clothes in summer where I live its cold.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright Nails!

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

favourite lip product but I do like my lip balms:/

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

easy, messy bun:)

12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

never use lipgloss

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Well I have blonde eyebrows anyway so I fill them in with a blonde/light brown so sharpie would just look stupid..

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Live without nail polish but I do love my nail polish:(

I hoped you enjoy, and I tag you to do this post! 

love Emily xx

4 comments:

  1. I don't get question 13 xx does it mean that you would you choose to have no eyebrows at all or sharpie them in? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, It means would you rather shave your eyebrows and have no eyebrows or would you rather fill them in with sharpie pen<3

      Delete
    2. I did this on my page and tagged you xxx I hope you don't mind <3

      Delete
  2. haha number 5. i agree lipstick as eyeliner is just ew. EW.

    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete