Thursday 26 July 2012

Holiday Purchase - Beauty Pt.2

Well Heres Pt 2 of my Beauty Purchases on Holiday!


Full Glam Ahead! Benefit 

This box came with a mini of benefit bad gal mascara, high beam highlighter and stay don't stray concealer and eyeshadow primer. I believe I got this for $12 from Sephora. 


Essie Nail Polishes

The 2 Nail Polishes I bought were Fiji (right) and Mod Squad (left) I got Fiji from CVS for $8 and Mod Squad from Target for $7.79. 



M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

I got the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus from Cosmetics Company for around $20.


Maybeline Volum' Express The Mega Plush Mascara

This isn't available where I live just now, so I thought I would buy one when I was on holiday, I got this for around $8 from CVS.


Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer and Elf Foundation Brush

I got both of these from Target the Blush and Bronzer was $3 and the Foundation Brush was $1

I also got a few gifts for people but I wasn't sure If you would like to see them or not.

If there is anything here you would like me to review please comment below:)

love Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I want to see a review on everything!! Xxxx ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete