Thursday 26 July 2012

Holiday Purchases - Beauty Pt.1


Hello!
 I'm so sorry that there hasn't been any posts up in the last 2 weeks actually I did do 1 but thats because I have been on holiday, and today I'm going to show some of the things I bought.



Macadamia Travel Set 

This set comes with a mini of the Rejuvenating Shampoo, Nourishing Leave-In Cream, Healing Oil Treatment, Moisturizing Rinse, Deep Repair Masque, the full size of the macadamia Healing Oil Infused Comb and a small information leaflet.


Philosophy Purity

This is the 240ml/8 fl. oz bottle of Purity, which is a one-step facial cleanser by Philosophy.


Coralista Benefit Blush

This is a coral pink blush as the name suggests CORALista which is from benefit.
(wow my camera has made this blush look brown)


Revlon Lip Butter

This Lip Butter is in 090 Sweet Tart which is a warm based pink tone. (my camera made this look very different). I bought this from Target for $6.49


EOS Lip Balms

I also got 2 eos lip balms in Summer Fruit (red) and sweet mint (mint green). I got both of these from CVS for $3.99


If you would like to see any reviews on any of these products please leave a comment below :)

love Emily xx







3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I am soooo glad you are back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    I just discovered your blog and I think it looks great! (Me = one of your subscribers from now on xD)

    Could you do a review about the EOS Lip Balms? I just saw Louise from sprinkleofglitter talking about the Boots ones but you can't get them in Germany (where I live). I think EOS ships internationally, so this would be an alternative. :)

    xx

    hermionelifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I will definitely do a review on the EOS Lip Balms<3

      Delete