Monday 2 July 2012

Review: MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette

I love wearing neutral colours on my eyes as I'm to scared to wear bright colours, So when i saw this MUA (Make up Academy) palette for only £4! I had to try it. 

The Heaven and Earth Palette has 12 gorgeous neutral shimmer shades for an everyday eye.
It could be a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette although the MUA palette doesn't have any mattes which would have been nice.

(Brush shown is not included, for decoration purposes only)
(Brush shown is not included, for decoration purposes only)

This Palette is great for a starter palette or just a great thing to add to a collection.
I personally like the packaging as its a perfect size for travel and its a very sleek, clean looking palette it comes with the usual dual ended sponge applicator that I'm not to fond of, but overall i think it is an excellent palette. You can buy this from superdrug for £4 or you can buy it online but it can be slightly more expensive.


 


love Emily xx

1 comment: