Saturday 7 July 2012

Storage - Stud Earrings


If you read my Storage Ideas post you will know I love anything cute so obviously I'm going to want my earrings stored nicely as does anyone really.

So when my mum bought this I knew it would be perfect for my little stud earrings, I've seen people put theres on cork boards and also on canvas's which I think is a super cheap and great way to keep your earrings organised but as I only recently got my ears re-pierced I've only started growing my collection again.


My mum got this from a charity shop for 50p! As you can see I've already filled it so I'm going to have to start storing my earring's differently I will probably buy a small canvas. So if you need a cute way to store small stud earrings I think this would be great idea. You could also hang long earrings on this but I could imagine them starting to get caught on the ones below and things.

As I got this from a charity shop I unfortunately don't know where it was from originally but you can get similar styles from various shops.

Some Earring Stands-










comment down below and tell me how you store your earrings!

love Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. I keep me earrings on a pink flower earring stand x but that is full so I keep my other ones in a mini old fashioned coca cola plate xx

    ReplyDelete