Sunday 1 July 2012

Review: Benefit They're Real Mascara

If you don't know I'm obsessed with mascara because i have blonde hair therefore i have blonde eyelashes so you cannot see them without mascara! 
I love trying out new mascaras but i often tend to stick to drugstore/high street mascaras because i think that your getting just as good of a product for half of the price.
Although, I heard a lot of good things about Benefit They're Real! Mascara - £18.50 and on the website it claims to be the UK's NO.1 BEST SELLING MASCARA . So i eventually decided to try it for myself.


When you open the bottle, you will see the brush spikes go right around the tip of the wand like a ball shape.

The wand can get quite clumpy so you do have to wipe some of that off.



Now for some Before and After shots!


(2 coats on non-curled eyelashes)

You can see a big difference although you do with any mascara on my eyelashes because they will make them black!
I do really like this mascara and think if you are willing to pay £18.50 for it go ahead, but 
i don't think i will be repurchasing it because of its price.

love Emily xx





4 comments:

  1. Olivia got the smaller size of that one and i think she quite likes it <3

    I love your eyelashes <3

    i can't wait to read more <3

    love Ellie <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's nice but I wouldn't repurchase :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing lashes ! I didn't like this mascara either but Benefit's Bad Gal is amazing. :]

    http://yisforyesenia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu!<3 I really want to try Bad Gal<3 do you think its worth its price? ;)

      Delete