Tuesday 3 July 2012

Storage Ideas

I love storing my things in cute tins and bowls as i think its a much nicer way to keep things than having them hidden away, I started getting a slight obsession for vintage tins when i saw one of http://schoee.blogspot.co.uk/ blogs on some of her storage ideas as she loves to store her makeup and jewellery that way as well.

Now I'm going to show you some of my storage items!


In the large silver box I have bobbles and bobby pins and in the small heart box I store spare earring backs.


In the large glass bowl I store various bracelets and in the small red Snoopy tin i store my rings.


I got this tin today so just now there isn't anything in it but for this post I put some nail polishes inside.
I think I may store nail polishes or lipsticks in it.


In this tin I store my eyeliners.


These are the tins me and my friend Ellie http://littlesugarcube98.blogspot.co.uk/ bought today hers on the left mines on the right.


This is the glass bowl and sundae glass we also bought Ellie's is the sundae glass which I'm very jealous of because i think it has a beautiful neck and it would be lovely to hold bracelets or rings in. Unfortunately they only had one of these in the store we were at so instead i bought the bowl you see on the left.


As you can see Ellie's things are on the left and mine's are on the right.

Where I got my storage items from:

Rounded silver Box - Holiday but can be found in many gift stores for under £5
Small heart shaped Box - Holiday also, but can probably be found in gift stores for under £5
Small Red Snoopy Tin - Aldi for 69p but at first it had sweets in it.
Glass Bowl - TX-Maxx for £1.49
Dominoes Tin - Car BootSale for 50p
Paris and Huile d'Olive Vintage Tins - TX-Maxx for £3.99
Sundae Glass - TX-Maxx for £2.99

love Emily xx






1 comment:

  1. Woo my tin!!! Xx I love this!! One of my favourite posts ever!! Xx

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete