Tuesday 14 August 2012

This or That Beauty Tag?


Hello!

As you can see by the Title I'm doing the This or That Beauty Tag, I didn't get tagged to do this but I've seen a few people do this and I thought it looked a lot of fun!

Makeup-

Blush or Bronzer? - Blush
Lip Gloss or Lipstick - This is hard because I would choose Lip Balm haha, Lipstick
Eyeliner or Mascara? - Mascara
Foundation or Concealer? - Concealer
Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow? - Neutral Eye Shadow
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows? - Pressed Eye Shadows
Brushes or Sponges? - Brushes 

Nails- 

OPI or China Glaze? - OPI
Long or Short? - Long but not to long, in-between 
Acrylic or Natural? - Natural
Brights or Darks? - Brights
Flower or No Flower? - No Flower

Body-

Perfume or Body Splash?- Summer Body Splash Winter Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter?- hmm I switch just now Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap?- In Bath Soap and In the Shower Body Wash
Lush or other bath company?- LUSH!

Fashion-

Jeans or Sweat Pants? - Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short?- Short
Dresses or Skirts?- hmm.. I like both:)
Stripes or Plaid?- Stripes
Flip Flops or Sandals? - Sandals
Scarves or Hats? - Scarves but I do love my Rapping Hat
Studs or Dangly Earrings? - Studs
Necklaces or Bracelets ?- probably Bracelets.. but I like small dainty necklace
Heels or Flats?- Flats 
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? - Riding Boots
Jacket or Hoodie? - Zip Up Hoodie 
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? - Forever 21
Abercrombie or Hollister? - Thats to hard I love them both
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? - Nordstrom

Hair-

Curly or Straight?- I have Straight but I love/want Curly
Bun or Ponytail?- Bun
Bobby pins or Butterfly Clips? - Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel? - Hair Spray
Long or Short? - Long
Light or Dark? - I have Light but I love dark
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs? - Side Sweep Bangs 
Up or Down? - Mostly Down

Random- 

Rain or Shine? - Shine
Summer or Winter? - Summer
Fall or Spring? - I like Spring because everything is starting to grow but I prefer Fall's Clothes
Chocolate or Vanilla? - Vanilla 
East Coast or West Coast? - I don't know?

If you haven't done this tag already I tag you to do it!

love Emily xx





6 comments:

  1. This post looks so fun x I think I will do it ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is x I'm looking forward to seeing it on your blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna nab this tag and do it on my blog this week :)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the TAG yesterday. :) You can see it on my Blog:

    hermionelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun tag! I think I may do this as well :)

    I have a giveaway happening on my blog if you're interested :) http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/2012/08/handmade-italian-leather-bracelets.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tagged you to do the "Beauty TAG" on my Blog:
    hermionelifestyle.blogspot.com

    Check it out if you like to. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete