Friday 10 August 2012

The Liebster Award!


Today I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Hermione, so thats what I'm going to be doing this post about. thank you hermione!



These are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs


11 things about myself

1) I'm small
2) I have a dog called Macy
3) I only started my blog a month ago
4) I can play the guitar
5) Im really shy
6) I wish I liked the rain
7) My favourite season is summer
8) I have a small obsession for vintage tins 
9) Its my birthday today:) 
10) I wish I would tan easier I hate being pale 
11) I have a younger brother 

Hermoines 11 Questions

1) Which are your top 3 Blogs?

2) What do you want your life to be in 10 years?
     Good? hopefully still doing this wow 10 years of blogging! 

3) Day or Night?
    Day

4) Who inspires you to do blogging?
    Zoella and SprinkleofGlitter

5) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
   Small, Shy and ?

6) What is the best memory you have of your life so far?
   I don't know! I have so many great ones I guess all my best memories have been from this year? I got really close to a group of friends, I went on some great holidays and I got my dog!  

7) Do you have a favourite clothing item? If so, what is it?
  I couldn't live without my leggings and jeggings. 

8) Do you wish you got a letter from Hogwarts when you were 11 years old?
   I wasn't that into it then but my brother is desperate to get a letter.

9) Are you close to the rest of your family?
    Yes, but I like that

10) If you could get one beauty item for free, what would it be?
      This is really hard but probably the Naked Palette or the Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay 

11) Would you like to say anything specific to the people, who'll read you Blog-post now? :)
     I hope you like my blog and please comment on any of my posts because comments always make me smile:) and please follow if you like what you see!<3 

My 11 Questions!

1) Why did you start blogging?
2) If you could only have 3 makeup products for the rest of your life what would they be?
3) What is your favourite fashion trend just now?
4) Neutral eye or Smokey eye?
5) What is your favourite high end makeup brand and drugstore/high street makeup brand?
6) What is your favourite shop for clothing?
7) If you could have any job what would it be?
8) How long have you been blogging for?
9) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
10) Favourite blogger?
11) What would you like to be doing in 5 years?

My 11 Nominees 


I hope everyone that I nominated will enjoy answering the questions! and feel free to comment!<3

love Emily xx

13 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination :) Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, happy birthday!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you for the nomination. Happy birthday :) xx

    www.pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination!!! Also happy belated birthday :) x x x

    sequin-kisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete