Sunday 12 August 2012

Hair Dilema?!


Hello!

I've just been reading zoella's blog post about her ombre hair and it has reminded how much I would love to have hair like that. I'm getting a little bored of my hair so I thought it would be a great way to change my hair a bit unfortunately I have blonde hair and I'm to scared to dye it brown then ombre it.

I have had my hair dip dyed pink before so I will insert a picture of that below so you can how that looked and also I have very straight hair and I love curls again something like zoe's hair. (I love zoe's hair if you haven't guessed already) So I was considering a perm not a tight perm just a loose perm I will also insert pictures below.

If you don't know what ombre is this is a picture of zoe's ombre hair.
Picture from http://schoee.blogspot.co.uk


So this is my dilemma do I- 

Ombre my hair and just have it an even more lighter blonde?

 Reverse Ombre?
  Perm with Ombre?

Perm with Reverse Ombre?
Perm?
Leave Hair How It Is?


My Hair Dip Dyed Pink Although in This Picture it had faded and maybe a perm like this?


 Reverse Ombre

Love Emily xx

What should I do? Have any of you had Ombre hair or Perms? What is your experience?

7 comments:

  1. The pink dip dye really suits you. I had mine dip dyed red, but it didn't turn out quite as bright as I hoped xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink dip dye looks nice, great post!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled accross your blog and I am enjoying it :)

    I reckon either a lighter blonde ombre or do a colour again as the pink looks really nice!
    I am having the same debate after also just reading Zoellas post haha - I want to ombre mine as I am so bored of my hair.


    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I think it is a great way to change up your hair without getting a big change in haircut which would be hard to grow out<3

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog! Love it :') This is the kind of blogs I like to read! I got my hair ombre less than a week ago! it's such a fun change... I actually did a blog post about it! I link it below in case you wanna check it out. You have lighter hair so I think you'd suit a colour or if you want something more subtle and permanent then really light blonde tips. Of course it's whatever you like! :)
    Anywho, I'm following!
    Niamh x

    floralfriendship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I will go check it out:) I'm really swaying if I should do the ombre blonde because I'm scared I bleach it and it ends up falling out but I think I may go for it!

      Delete
  5. oh and my inspiration was zoella!

    ReplyDelete