Wednesday 8 August 2012

Review: EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Hello!

I got a request to do a review on the EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balms so thats what I'm going to be doing today

 I have 3 EOS Spheres Sweet Mint, Lemon Drop and Summer Fruit
Sweet Mint | Lemon Drop | Summer Fruit


I got all mine while I was on holiday Sweet Mint and Summer Fruit this year Lemon Drop last year, but you can now order them online worldwide. I've never ordered any online so I'm not sure what the service is like but there is probably plenty reviews about the service.



All the EOS Sphere Lip Balms come in this cute kinder egg like container and there all a different colour to represent the flavour of the Balm. (Lemon Drop is yellow i.e. Lemons, Sweet Mint is a Mint Green colour i.e. Mint and Summer Fruit is a Red i.e. Summer Fruits (Berries))

On the right you can see that Lemon Drop is a very different shape because I have had this one for a year now. I've only used Summer Fruits a couple of times so this is pretty much how they look when you get them and then eventually it turns a bit like what you see on the right. I feel like when you use them more they become much more moisturising and they give you more of a shine on the lips when you first apply them compared to when you first get them.

None of the EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balms are tinted which some people may prefer but I guess it would be nice if they have maybe had one or two that were tinted.

Overall I'm a big fan of the 'EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balms' and I will definitely be repurchasing them. You can get them from the EOS website for $3.29 and they have 6 different flavours to chose from Lemon Drop, Summer Fruit, Honeysuckle Dew, Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet and Medicated Tangerine. 
They currently ship to destinations in the US, Canada, United Kingdom/Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico but zuneta.com ships internationally although it is £5.95 for a EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm.

I hope you enjoyed this post


Love Emily xx
hehe I changed the them all about:) 

8 comments:

  1. I love this post x I love all the different colours x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you SO much for doing this review!! <3
    I will definitely get some now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! :)

    xx

    Find out more on my Blog:
    hermionelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I like about these is the fact they are not tinted and the colours of the pots :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard lots about these lip balms, they look good x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tried one but thought it went on way too thin. Try Buddha Balm. Best stuff I've ever used.

    ReplyDelete