Sunday 23 September 2012

What's In My Sleepover Makeup Bag


Hello!

Today's Post is going to be what's in my sleepover makeup bag, I didn't call this what's in my travel makeup bag because if i was going away for longer I would bring maybe more than one lip colour or something like that. Hope you enjoy!


This is the Makeup Bag i usually bring when going on a sleepover or traveling because it has a few different places where you can hold things and i think its a really nice size. I'm not sure where this Bag is from as I got gifted it and it was a good while ago but if anyone knows where it's from please comment it down below.


Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1-Fair | Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm | Revlon Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake | Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - 001 Transparent | Barbara Daly Blush - flutter-bies | Maybelline the Mega Plush Mascara - Blackest Black | Maybelline the Falsies Black Drama Mascara | Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Waterproof Mascara | Fash Brush from Brush Roll | NaturalBeauty Face Brush | Hand Rub Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Colgate Advanced Whitening ToothPaste | Colgate ToothBrush | Travalo with a DKNY perfume inside | Bobble | Kirby | Make up Remover Wipes

I hoped you liked this post! 

Emily xx

What are some of your beauty essentials for sleepovers? BlogPost Requests? 



2 comments:

  1. I love the mega plush mascara and the revlon lip butters xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I think its really interesting to see what people take and stuff to get inspiration! Love your blog aswell x

    ReplyDelete