Sunday 2 September 2012

Autumn is a Second Spring when every Leaf is a Flower - Albert Camnus


Hello!

Do you not think the summer has flown by? It's not really that long till Christmas! So because we are in September now and all the shops are coming with they're fall outfits so I thought I would do a autumn inspired post.

(All pictures are not mine and are all sourced from WeHeartIt, http://pinkforflamingos.blogspot.co.uk Newlook Website or Google Images)


Is it just me who loves these pictures they really just put me in the mood for autumn, I just want to get a big jumper on some boots and sit and have some hot chocolate!




 I love all these outfits I thinks there all just so cute! I really think snoods will be popular this year as well and after seeing the shoes in the picture on the right (girl in black jacket)
I knew I had to try and get them I found ones similar in Newlook (picture below) and also Primark but if anyone knows anywhere else you can get them please comment down below saying where!




















love Emily xx

What are you excited for in autumn? What do you think your favourite item is going to be for fall?

4 comments:

  1. I have like a craving for brown boots and I am in love with jumpers! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! Those shoes... they're perfect! I did a post a while ago with a couple of these pics. Back when it was supposedly summer, but it felt like October here :(

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're amazing aren't they!? thats where I saw the pictures! I fell in with the outfits<3

      Delete
  3. I really like the photos and autumn outfits you picked out. The scarves look so cozy. I'm following you now, please check out my blog and if you like it follow me too :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete