Friday 7 September 2012

House of Fraser Blogger Outfit!


Hello!


Today's post is going to be another Post about outfits but this is for the House of Fraser Blogger Style Challenge and if you would be interested in winning £200 worth of House of Fraser Vouchers hop over to this website houseoffraser.

So here is my outfit!

Spotted Pleat Dress | Brown Ankle Boots | Chunky Shrug


So as you can see I have chose a Black Spotted Tunic Dress which I think is super cute and then I have decided to put this Large Beige Pretty Stitching Shrug over top. I have paired the outfit with these gorgeous Brown/Tan/Taupe coloured Western Ankle Boots which I absolutely love! and then a cute small burgundy cross body bag which I just prefer to wear over the shoulder, thick black tights and a Burgundy Nail Polish.

Please comment down bellow what you think!

love Emily xx


4 comments:

  1. i love the dress! very chic and classy. :) cute outfit girl

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have tagged you in the sunshine awards check out my blog for more details xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete